The Wrist LoJack-a-mater is a device that Leela wears on her right wrist. The Wrist LoJack-a-mater can easily be used in many ways like using a face laser to attach a body part to a living thing, help tracking down Bender's brain, is able to determine whether someone is edible or not (when Leela discovers Popplers) and even have some video games, like Tetris, on it. During the Fon Fon Rubok of Amy and Kiff, Leela was seen playing Pong behind a tree. When the robots rebelled against Humans in Mother's Day, Leela's LoJack-a-mater jumped off and suggested Leela "Wash her wrist once in a while".
Seen in every episode, but there are some moments in some episodes that the Wrist LoJack-a-mater was being used.
- Space Pilot 3000: a two-way radio
- Hell Is Other Robots
- How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back
- Mother's Day
- The Problem with Popplers: a food-checker
- The Luck of the Fryrish: a miniature Tetris game
- Spanish Fry: an emergency face-laser
- Bender's Big Score: a tissue dispenser
- The Beast with a Billion Backs: a miniature pong game
- Bender's Game: a two-way radio
- A notable similarity to Wrist LoJack-a-mater would be the Pip-Boy in the popular RPG series, Fallout. The Wrist LoJack-a-mater and the Pip-Boy have an uncanny similarity in how they are worn, and how they are operated.