|Profession||Sewer Surfer, Husband, Father, Father-in-law, Grandfather|
|Relatives|| Grandmother-in-law: Munda's grandmother|
Mother-in-law: Munda's mother
Wife: Turanga Munda
Daughter: Turanga Leela
Son-in-law: Philip J. Fry I
Grandchildren: Kif Kroker's offspring
|First appearance||"I Second That Emotion"|
|Voiced by||David Herman|
- "Fine, Sweetiekins, we'll be the strictest parents ever. Now, let's all have some tequila to celebrate!"
- "Dad! I'm underage!"
- "Oh, right. Here's a silly straw."
Morris is the son-in-law of Munda's mother and the grandson-in-law of Munda's grandmother.
He is very irresponsible and encourages the consumption of alcohol by practically everybody including Leela when she was transformed into a teenager due to the effects of rejuvenating tar. He also tended not to punish Leela until she said he was supposed to send her to her room as punishment. He was reunited with Leela during the fourth season. His dream is to surf all the sewers of the Earth.
- "I Second That Emotion" (as background character)
- "Leela's Homeworld" (first voiced appearance)
- "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles"
- "Less Than Hero"
- Bender's Big Score
- Bender's Game
- "The Mutants Are Revolting"
- "Möbius Dick"
- "Zapp Dingbat"