|Planet of origin||Trisol|
|Skin colour||No skin but are clear blue in colour|
|Known members||See Trisolians|
|First appearance||"My Three Suns"|
Trisolians are a species which hail from the planet Trisol, located deep within the Forbidden Zone in the Galaxy of Terror.
Trisolians have a liquid based physiology that holds the form of a standard humanoid, though can take the shape of any vessels in which they might reside. Their liquid bodies can be metabolized by other Trisolians, which is the common form of assassination in Trisolian culture. For this reason, Trisolians are very protective of being drunk by others. However the Trisolian form is able to retain cohesion after being drunk by Humans and thus they don't have to fear being assassinated by humans and possibly species of similar physiology.
During the period in which all three of Trisol's suns have set, Trisolians enter their nocturnal phase, and emit a glowing light that is bright enough to be seen through human flesh and bones.
Trisolian society appears to be fairly xenophobic of others; for example, the homogeneous population of Trisol and the great distance between their landing area and their capital palace, yet they are represented in Democratic Order of Planets (DOOP) and there are Trisolians in other areas of the Universe.
The arts seem to be an important part of Trisolian culture, with comedians and musicians holding relatively high status in the society as evidenced by the inclusion of such performers at state functions. Despite Trisolian's innate xenophobia and isolation, there was at least one comedian, Florp, who has taken employment elsewhere in the galaxy.
Despite their relative isolation, Trisolians are considered fairly mild mannered and have rather pleasant personalities. Though when it comes to court intrigues and the royal line, this is not the case.
Known Trisolians Edit
- Bont: Last known ruler of Trisol, briefly considered to have been assassinated by Fry in 3000.
- Gorgak: Prime Minister of Trisol under Bont, later becomes the Trisolian representative to the Democratic Order of Planets by the time that the New DOOP Headquarters was destroyed in 3001.
- Merg: High Priest, adviser to the sitting Emperor.
- Florp: Stand-up comedian, became host of "amateur night" at The Comedy Simulator by 3002.
- "My Three Suns"
- "Brannigan, Begin Again" (deleted scene)
- "That's Lobstertainment"
- Into the Wild Green Yonder