Chief executive officer of Planet Express
|First appearance||Future Stock|
|Voiced by|| David Herman|
|“||Awesome. Awesome to the max!||”|
–Steve Castle in Future Stock
Steve Castle (also known as That Guy) was a slick businessman who cryogenically froze himself during the 1980s because he suffered from Boneitis, a deadly disease. When he was awoken around a thousand years later, he quickly became the chief executive officer of Planet Express. By applying his 1980s Wall Street style to the company, he was able to grow it large enough to appear to be a threat to the dominant company in the delivery industry, Mom's Friendly Delivery Company (MomCorp). Steve negotiated a merger with Mom, but died from boneitis before being able to close the deal. He was apparently too busy being a "go-go 80s business man" to remember to find a cure.
- He was seen in The Beast with a Billion Backs even though he had died two years prior. It is unknown whether this is a goof.
- That Guy appears to resemble Gordon Gekko from the original Wall Street film.
- That Guy and Fry met by chance in a cryogenic support group in which Fry's original intention was to just eat all the free food.
- He also appears in the episode The Late Philip J. Fry as Fry, Professor Farnsworth, and Bender were time traveling in the second existence.
- "We can dance! Dun dun dun dun dun dunun dun dun..."
- "Awesome. Awesome to the max."
- "Switzerland is small and neutral! We're more like Germany: ambitious and misunderstood."
- "I also would have accepted: Blank? BLANK?! You're not looking at the big picture."
- "I'll handle this, Fry. You get back to the farm, shift some paradigms, revolutionize outside the box."
- "I'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks."
- "OK, we've got the hot tub hot, the wine coolers cool. It's Hammer Time!"
- "My only regret is that I have... Boneitis."