|Planet Express building|
|City or town||New New York|
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000"|
The Planet Express building, owned by Professor Hubert Farnsworth, is located in New New York city. It was built above a limestone cavern and is the headquarters for Planet Express. The Professor, and presumably Dr. Zoidberg, are the only members of staff that actually live in the building, though Philip J. Fry initially lived there after being defrosted in the year 3000.
The building is divided into two sections. The smaller part is comprised of multiple floors and houses the offices and laboratories of the Professor. The larger section of the building is a hangar containing Planet Express ship, and has an automatic opening roof for takeoff and landing.
- The Professor has a glass dome on the roof of the building which he calls his Angry Dome. He goes there when he is angry and paces around shouting and making angry gestures. 
- The downstairs walrus tank in which Dwight and Cubert found the Anti-Backwards Crystal.
- Control tower where the crew uses the Smell-O-Scope.
- Hermes' and Zoidberg's offices.
- The Lounge.
- The Accusing Parlour: Appears in The 30% Iron Chef and Anthology of Interest I. Farnsworth: "I've gathered you all here in the accusing parlour because one of you is a miniature ship wrecker!"
- The Chamber of Understanding - A glass dome with a mirror ball in it, where Professor Farnsworth goes to think.  Farnsworth: "I'll be in the Chamber of Understanding."
- The Calamatorium
- The Mandatorium: Appears in Bender's Big Score. Farnsworth: "In his [Hermes'] absence I am calling a mandatory company meeting. To the Mandatorium!" Turns out to be their regular conference table.
- The Chart Room: Appears in Viva Mars Vegas. Amy: "I've summoned you all to the Chart Room to explain how we're going to pull of a daring and complex casino heist, questions?" Bender: "Um, how come we've never been in this room before?" Amy: "I think this chart will explain that"
- Farnsworth Lanes - A bowling alley that appears in The Inhuman Torch.
- The Situation Room: Appears in Benderama. Farnsworth: "Everyone to the Situation Room!" Turns out to be the bathroom.
Real World Location Edit
- The building is located in New New York on what would be West 57th Street in New York, as said by David X. Cohen. However, John DiMaggio thinks that it looks a lot like a Queens street. The building is next to the Hudson River. According to "Viva Mars Vegas", however, the Planet Express building is stated to be located on 72nd Street. In "The Inhuman Torch", the building is instead shown to be located in Battery Park City.
- The original building did not contain the observation dome, however the control tower on the building was inspired by a mutual friend of Cohen's, who was in air traffic control training in Oklahoma City at the time of the shows initial writing, and had suggested it be included.
- The Building also bears a striking resemblance to the Cointe Observatory in Liege, Belgium (See Picture) The design and Red-Brick Esq style of the building are in part inspired by the Cointe.
- ↑ Bender's Big Score
- ↑ "Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch"
- ↑ Bender's Game
- ↑ "A Big Piece of Garbage"
- ↑ "The Series Has Landed"
- ↑ "Anthology of Interest I"
- ↑ In-A-Gadda-Da-Leela
- ↑ Bender's Game DVD commentary