Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Omicron Persei 8|
|Location||1000 light years from Earth|
|First appearance||"When Aliens Attack"|
Omicron Persei 8 is a planet inhabited by large aliens that frequently attempt to invade Earth. The Omicronians are ruled by Emperor Lrrr. The planet orbits the star Omicron Persei, which is about 1000 light years from Earth: this convenient coincidence allows the Omicronians in the 31st Century to view 21st century television broadcasts (like Single Female Lawyer and Super Bowl XLIV).
- The planet's name is based on Omicron Persei, which is an actual star in the constellation Perseus.
- Seemingly, most males on the planet have three r's in their name, which is related to their position, e.g. Lrrr (leader) Jrrr (junior) and Drrr (doctor).
- The star system of Omicron Persei appears in the game Battlestar Galactica Online
- The star system of Omicron Persei also appears in the game Stellaris
- "When Aliens Attack"
- "The Problem With Popplers"
- "Love and Rocket"
- "Anthology Of Interest II"
- "Spanish Fry"
- "Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences"
- "T.: The Terrestrial"
Omicron Persei 8 has invaded Earth many times over various cultural misunderstandings and/or other reasons. These reasons include their children being renamed "Popplers" and sold in fast food stores, as well as when they did not understand what "Wuv" meant after reading it on a candy which they did not like the taste of. They've also attempted to "harvest" Fry's "lower horn" after Bender Bending Rodríguez told them that the nose is not a private area of the Human body. They also demanded an ending to an episode of Single Female Lawyer which was aired in 1999 but due to how far away the planet was, it did not reach the planet until 3000. The episode was cut short after Fry knocked a beer can over the control board of the Fox Network, hence sending it off the air.
External Links Edit