|Known members|| Morbo|
|First appearance||A Big Piece of Garbage|
Although relatively little is known about the species to which Morbo and his family belong, there are several conclusions we can draw based on Morbo's statements and actions throughout the series.
It appears that Morbo and his kind are fairly similar to humans in their bipedal structure, diet, and climate preferences. However, there are several differences that bear mentioning. The principal difference is their skulls, which have been shown or mentioned to fulfill many functions. There is a solid bone-like structure that appears when subjected to x-rays. Additionally, the forehead of the species acts as a deposit for excess fat. Finally, their large heads have the capacity to inflate and deflate to help the alien keep cool in higher temperatures.
Other differences from humans Edit
- They do not have noses, only nostrils.
- Their knees are more versatile and sturdy than those of humankind.
- Based on Linda's reaction to seeing Morbo's exposed chest, we can easily assume it's very different from human chest.
As a Political/Military Entity Edit
- A Big Piece of Garbage
- A Head in the Polls
- Xmas Story
- Mother's Day
- Amazon Women in the Mood
- A Tale of Two Santas
- The Birdbot of Ice-Catraz
- The Day the Earth Stood Stupid
- That's Lobstertainment!
- A Pharaoh to Remember
- The 30% Iron Chef
- A Taste of Freedom
- Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television
- The Cyber House Rules
- Crimes of the Hot
- Three Hundred Big Boys
- Spanish Fry
- The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings
- Bender's Big Score
- The Beast with a Billion Backs
- Bender's Game
- Into the Wild Green Yonder
- The Duh-Vinci Code
- The Prisoner of Benda