|Planet||In orbit around Earth|
|First appearance||"The Series Has Landed"|
- "Whistling Dixie! I want this sent to Area 51 for study."
- ―Harry Truman
- "But, sir, that's where we're building the fake moon landing set."
- "Then we'll have to really land on the moon. Invent NASA and tell them to get off their fannies!"
- ―Truman (in 1947)[source]
The First Emperor of the Moon was Al Gore.
Natural Species Edit
Introduced Species Edit
Notable Destinations Edit
|This list of appearances needs to be expanded, and you can help! Please add television episodes, comics, and/or films which this article has appeared in. Please remove this notice once the appearance section is more complete.|
- "The Series Has Landed"
- "A Big Piece of Garbage"
- "When Aliens Attack"
- "I Second That Emotion
- "The Lesser of Two Evils" (Miss Earth's Moon)
- "The Honking"
- "Parasites Lost"
- "The Route of All Evil"
- "I Dated a Robot"
- "Roswell that Ends Well" (Mentioned)
- "Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch"
- "Love and Rocket"
- "Crimes of the Hot"
- "Into The Wild Green Yonder" (Mentioned)
- "The Butterjunk Effect"
- "The Silence of the Clamps"
- The Moon is the 5th largest moon in the solar system.
- The moon is tidally locked which means one side of the moon is always facing Earth, while the other side is facing away, so the moon doesn't rotate.