Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|City or town||New New York|
|First appearance||When Aliens Attack|
Monument Beach was a beach side park in New New York that boasted a collection of many of the world's greatest monuments. However, it was destroyed by the Omicronians and their "Monument Destroying Laser."
The monuments present at the beach were:
- The White House from Washington D.C.
- The Sphinx from Giza, Egypt
- Big Ben from London, England
- A Randy's Donuts shop
- Some Easter Island Heads
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa from Italy
- Mount Rushmore (with an extra head, the evil villain governor that stole the monuments from their respective places and brought them to Monument Beach).
- Although The White House is shown on this beach, it appears in Washington, D.C. in later episodes. It could be possible that it was rebuilt it in Washington D.C. or that the one at Monument Beach is just a replica.
- The Sphinx is shown in Giza in Space Pilot 3000 but is seen on Monument Beach as well. It could be possible that it was rebuilt in Giza or the one at Monument Beach is only a replica.
- Big Ben was shown in That Darn Katz! landing in Paris, France where the Eiffel Tower was after the Earth stopped rotating. It was later crushed after the Statue of Liberty landed on it. It could be possible that the British rebuilt Big Ben, the Big Ben at Monument Beach survived the Omicronian invasion,or that the Big Ben at Monument Beach is only a replica.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa is seen in Piza in the episode The Cryonic Woman although the tower was tipped over by the Omicronians. It could be possible that the tower was rebuilt in Piza, it was brought back from Monument Beach and fixed in Piza, or the one at Monument Beach is just a replica.