- "I'm a bender. I went to Bending College; I majored in Bending."
- "Please, Fry. I don't know how to teach. I'm a professor!"
- ―Professor Farnsworth
- Fry: Read it and weep. I'm a certified college dropout.
- Leela: Please. Everyone knows 20th century colleges were basically expensive daycare centers.
- Professor Farnsworth: That's true. By current academic standards, you're merely a high school dropout.
- Fry: What? That's not fair. I deserve the same respect any other college dropout gets. By God, I'm going to enroll here at Mars University and drop out all over again!
- Leela: You won't last two weeks.
- Fry: Thanks for believing in me.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.