|Location||Earth's Solar System|
|Native species||Native Martians|
|First appearance||A Big Piece of Garbage|
It is also the site of Mars University where Professor Farnsworth is a teacher in the mathematics of quantum neutrino fields. Amy Wong attends Mars University, and Fry is an official dropout. A wealthy area known as Mars Vegas is also located on this planet.
In the 20th century, Mars was a "dreary, uninhabitable wasteland". However, it was "eventually made livable" when Mars University was founded in 2636. There is reportedly a tropical jungle filled with earth native animals with subtle differences, such as elephants and tigers that climb trees.
- It is called the mightiest of planets.
- It has two moons, Deimos and Phobos
- Its the 2nd smallest planet in our solar system
- Olympus Mons, a mountain/volcano found on Mars, is the biggest mountain/volcano in the solar system
- The Wongs own roughly half of Mars.
Background Notes Edit
- According to the commentary for Mars University, Mars' sky is yellow instead of red. If it were red it would clash with Fry's hair.
- A Big Piece of Garbage
- Mars University
- A Clone of My Own
- The Luck of the Fryrish (Mentioned Only)
- Where the Buggalo Roam
- Into the Wild Green Yonder
- Proposition Infinity
- A Farewell to Arms
- Viva Mars Vegas