The Maltese Liquor is an expensive and rare alcoholic beverage that first appears in Law and Oracle when Bender Bending Rodríguez is trying to steal it. It is kept in an invisible safe in Hedonism Bot's wine cellar. This alcohol brand is actually poisonous to humans and aliens
- "Woah. The Maltese Liquor. 40 ounces of Heaven!" - Bender
- "Aw yea, baby! 210 proof." - Bender
- The Maltese Liquor is a reference to the noir-detective movie, The Maltese Falcon .
- Liquor cannot be 210 proof as the proof is merely the percentage of alcohol content multiplied by 2.
- The liquor is deadly to all humans besides Billy Dee Williams.