|First appearance||The Series Has Landed|
The Luna Park is a theme park that is on the moon of Earth. Since it is on the moon, it is inside a giant orb to keep oxygen inside. It is like most modern-day theme parks with rides and stalls to win and buy things. The Planet Express crew visits to deliver some stuffed toys for claw machines and Amy loses the keys to the Planet Express ship in one. Fry and Leela take the "Lunar Rover ride" that goes onto the surface of the moon on tracks; Fry knocks the rover off the tracks and they travel around in the vehicle, until Fry strands it in soft regolith that acts like quicksand.
Lunar Park's mascot is Craterface.
Known Attractions Edit
Background Notes Edit
- Luna Park is a spoof of Disneyland.
- There is also a Luna Park on Coney Island.
- Orlon is a type of fiber, making the "Orlon Candy Stand" a pun on cotton candy.
- According to Leela, the park is open until 9pm.
- Luna Park is also the name of an amusement park in Melbourne, Australia, as well as ones in Sydney and Tel Aviv, Israel.