|Planet||Omicron Persei 8|
|Profession||Ruler of Omicron Persei 8|
|Relatives|| Father: Lrrr's father|
Children: Many unnamed childrеn including Jrrr
|First appearance||When Aliens Attack|
|Voiced by||Maurice LaMarche|
|“||I am Lrrr, ruler of the Planet Omicron Persei 8!||”|
–Lrrr in When Aliens Attack
Lrrr (pronounced as Lurr) is one of the main antagonists in Futurama. He is an Omicronian and rules the planet Omicron Persei 8. He wears a red cape and has a brownish body. He is known to have violent habits: while watching Single Female Lawyer he says "If McNeal wants to be taken seriously, why does she not simply tear the judge's head off?!" He has been known, along with most of his species, to eat almost anything and kill for no reason. He enjoys Earth sitcoms and will blow up the Earth unless he knows the ending to them.
He and most other Omicronians have had children who were eaten by the Humans on Earth. He was once married to a previous wife who might have died or divorced him for unknown reasons. He is currently married to his second wife, Ndnd. Lrrr and Ndnd seem to have a rocky relationship and constantly complain about one another. In Spanish Fry Lrrr buys a "human horn" to try and impress Ndnd. In Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences she kicks him out because he has grown tired of conquering any planets for her. However, Ndnd takes him back at the end of the episode after she was tricked by Philip J. Fry I into believing that Lrrr had invaded Earth.
Much of Lrrr's actions have been to try and make his father proud, but he has remained largely unsatisfied with his son. This was shown in Into the Wild Green Yonder and also in the episode T.: The Terrestrial.
- In Anthology of Interest 2 he states he's from Nintenduu 64, but this was non-canon.
- He is a parody of Bowser from the Mario series, Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda series, King Dedede from the Kirby series and a parody of King K. Rool from the Donkey Kong Series.
- He watches mostly all TV programs.
- He also watches Friends. He asked why Ross, the largest friend, didn't eat the other five.
- His testes are housed in the "horns" on his head.
- When Aliens Attack
- The Problem With Popplers
- Love and Rocket
- Spanish Fry
- Anthology of Interest II
- Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences
- The Mutants Are Revolting
- Fry Am the Egg Man
- T: The Terrestrial
- The Salmon