- Amy: I don't care how much trouble I get in. I needed to feel my lips pressed against your lipless beak.
- Zapp: Spare me your space-age techno-babble, Attila the Hun!
- Leela: Sorry I got your boyfriend pregnant.
- Mrs. Wong: Damn right! Now you're a mom, the only surfing you do is under a big wave of responsibility.
- Kif: Oh, how could Amy leave me? When will women learn to take responsibility for the children they've helped create?
- Grand Midwife: I will now take my leave. I live here so I won't actually be going anywhere, but you don't have to talk to me anymore.