ALL INFORMATION CONTRIBUTED HERE MUST BE VERIFIED.
Did you know... Edit
- ...that 72 episodes of Futurama made up the show's original run from 1999-2003?
- ...that the name Futurama comes from a pavilion at the 1939 New York World's Fair. Designed by Norman Bel Geddes, the Futurama pavilion depicted how he imagined the world to look in 1959.
- ...that Farnsworth invented a machine that can produce boxes that contain parallel universes?
- ...that Leela once played for the Major League Blernsball team the New New York Mets?
- ...that Philip J. Fry is the great, great, great, great... uncle of Hubert J. Farnsworth?
Dynamically changes - refresh me!
Previously Used Facts Edit
Please do not add facts to this list.