|Relatives|| Fiancee: Mildred Fry|
Son: Yancy Fry Sr.
Daughter-in-law: Mrs. Fry
Grandsons: Yancy Fry Jr. and Philip J. Fry I
Granddaughters-in-law: Turanga Leela and wife of Yancy Fry, Jr.
Great-Grandson: Philip J. Fry II
Step-Great-Grandsons and Step-Great-Granddaughters:Kif Kroker's offspring
|First appearance||Roswell that Ends Well|
|Voiced by||Billy West|
- "Ever get the feeling that you're only going with girls 'cause you're supposed to?"
- ―Enos to Philip I[source]
Private Enos T. Fry (born May 5, 1922 - June 20, 1947) (height: 5'10") worked at Walker Air Force Base in 1947 in Roswell and was engaged to Yancy Fry, Sr.'s mother Mildred Fry. He was the original father of Yancy Fry, Sr..
Before the timeline was changed, Enos was the father-in-law of Mrs. Fry. Enos was previously the paternal grandfather of Yancy Fry, Jr. and Philip J. Fry I.
Enos is the paternal grandfather-in-law of the unnamed wife of Yancy Fry, Jr. and Turanga Leela.
It is assumed that Mildred took Enos's surname Fry following his death in a nuclear explosion. His body was vaporized ensuring that, in Philip J. Fry I's words, he "wouldn't come back as a Zombie". Prior to traveling back in time, Philip I believed that Enos was his grandfather and he was originally. After Enos died, Philip I slept with his grandmother, thereby making him his own grandfather.
Enos shows signs that he is homosexual. He says "Ever get the feeling that you're only going with girls 'cause you're supposed to?" He also stares at the August portion of a 1947 pin-up calendar, which features a portrait of a shirtless, muscular cowboy, while he ignores the July portion of the calendar, which shows a portrait of a woman in a seductive pose, wearing a revealing outfit.
- Although he was originally the father of Yancy Fry Sr., he bears a strong resemblance to Mrs. Fry.
- Due to Philip I and Leela's marriage in "Meanwhile", Enos Fry is the in-law family member to the Turanga family (alongside with his fiancee, Mildred Fry; his son, Yancy Fry, Sr.; his daughter-in-law, Mrs. Fry; his older paternal grandson, Yancy Fry, Jr.; his paternal granddaughter-in-law#1, Unnamed wife of Yancy Fry, Jr.; his paternal-paternal great-grandson, Philip J. Fry II and his in-law family, Mr. and Mrs. Gleisner).
- Mrs. Fry is Enos and Mildred's daughter-in-law after their son's marriage to her.
- If Enos and Mildred were supposed to be married, then they could've had Yancy Fry, Sr. after their engagement.
- It is possible that Enos was never Yancy Sr.’s father. Mildred might have lied to make her son proud of his father since a private would be a better role model than a guy she barely knew.