|Profession|| Leader of Robot Mafia|
Owner and Founder of Fronty's Meat Market
|Relatives|| Wife: Fanny|
Daughters: one daughter whose name is not mentioned, and Bella
|First appearance||"Bender Gets Made"|
|Voiced by||Maurice LaMarche|
|“||As the duly-elected mobsters of this union, it's our duty to support the struggle of these proud, lazy slobs.||”|
–Donbot in "Bendless Love"
Donbot is one of the recurring antagonists in Futurama. He is a round, greenish robot with rings around each of his fingers. He almost always has a hat, suit jacket, and occasionally, a cane. He is the head of the Robot Mafia, joined by his subordinates Joey Mousepad and Clamps. His wife, Fanny, had an affair with Bender and his daughter, Bella, had sex with Bender at her sister's wedding.
The Donbot's personality is basically the stereotypical criminal mob boss personality, which is basically defined as calm, calculating, and intelligent. However it also comes with arrogance, greed, selfishness, and a demanding hunger for power. The Donbot is also a murderous robot who would murder anyone who would not pay money to him. However, he is also forgetful about people a lot as he would try to kill them in one scenario and sell them something in another. He is also a manipulative person as he took over a casino and fooled the Martian police into doing his orders.
- The name Don is slang for a leader of a Mafia crime family, and bot obviously means robot.
- Donbot has a voice similar to Vito Corleone in The Godfather, but more understandable.
- According to his daughter, Bella there are three things The Donbot cannot stand, all of which Bender was doing at once (although doing the last one is somewhat questionable), which were: "(being a) witnesses", "Making out with his daughters", and "Attempts at duplicating his meatball recipe".
- In "Viva Mars Vegas" as his finger is being scanned, the display identifies him as Don "Smith".
- So it is possible that his first name is really Don.
- Bender Gets Made
- Bendless Love
- Crimes of The Hot
- Bender Should Not Be Allowed on TV
- The Silence of the Clamps
- Viva Mars Vegas