|Planet||Moon (Luna Park)|
|Profession||Luna Park Mascot|
|First appearance||"The Series Has Landed"|
|Voiced by||Tress MacNeille|
- "Hi, I'm Craterface. Welcome to Luna Park, I'll have to confiscate your alcohol sir."
- ―Craterface to Bender[source]
Craterface is a mascot for Luna Park, who has to confiscate any alcohol of any one coming in. He tries to take away Bender Bending Rodríguez's beer but Bender shoves the empty bottle into his eye. He can not show any emotion. CraterFace is a spoof of the Luna Park face at Luna Park Sydney Harbour in Sydney Australia
Not much is known about Craterface's personal life, except that he is a master at balloon animal tying, a fact that he claims is the product of "five years at art school".
- The beer bottle in the eye scene is a reference to the silent film A Trip to the Moon.
- Craterface can not show any emotion in "The Series Has Landed" but does so in Into the Wild Green Yonder.
- CraterFace is a spoof of the Luna Park face at Luna Park Sydney Harbour in Sydney Australia