- Bender: (gasp) Oh....Your....God.
- Amy: This women-only planet is sounding better and better.
- Leela: I'm already looking for apartments.
(She reads a "Westside Cave Rentals" brochure.)
- Zapp: (laughing) Oh, God, you're killin' me.
[Zapp is violently clubbed by several Amazonians]
- Zapp: Oh, God, you're killing me!
- Fry: I never thought I would die this way, but I kinda always hoped.
- Leela: Femputer, be reasonable. Sure men are annoying and they wreck up whatever planet they're in charge of, but most of these men are sorta my friends. They don't deserve to die.
- Femputer: Hmm. Perhaps men are not as evil as Femputer thinks.
- Thog: But they make fun women's basketball.
- Femputer: What? Did you explain how the women's good fundamentals make up for their inability to dunk?
- Ornik: Yes. They still laugh.
- Femputer: The men must die.
- Bender: Too true, Femputer. You're so wise. Kill 'em all, I say. Good riddance! Did I mention I'm not a man? I'm a manBOT. It's an understandable mistake. You can let me down now, thanks.
- Kug: He big jerk like man.
- Bender: I sure am. But check the crotch. [He bangs it.] Nothing.
- Zapp: [to Kif, who is horrified by the idea of dying by snu-snu] What are you, gay?