Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Species|| Formerly: Human|
Currently: Head in Jar
|Profession||Formerly: President of the United States|
|First appearance||"When Aliens Attack"|
|Voiced by|| Billy West|
- "Four score and 1145 years ago, our forefathers' foreheads conceived a new nation."
- ―Abraham Lincoln[source]
Abraham "Abe" Lincoln (b. February 12, 1809–d. April 15, 1865) was the President of the United States. By 2999, his still living head was preserved and on display at the Head Museum in New New York City.
- Abraham Lincoln grew his famous beard when a young girl sent him a letter, saying he would look better with one and that she would get the men in her family to vote for him.
- Lincoln kept joke books in his desk, in the oval office.
- "When Aliens Attack"
- "A Head in the Polls"
- "Put Your Head on My Shoulder"
- "All the Presidents' Heads"