- "You mean I'd be the first woman ever to play Major League Blernsball?"
- "Well, yeah, but basically you'd just be a publicity stunt. I figure a one-eyed lady skull-buster might bring out the freakshow crowd."
- ―Abner Doubledeal[source]
|Age||late 30s/mid to late 40s|
|Profession||Owner, Ultimate Robot Fighting League, New New York Mets, and the Tickleodeon TV network|
|Relatives|| Sally(Adoptive Daughter)
Albert(Adoptive Son) (varaious unanmed orphans)
|First appearance||"Raging Bender"|
|Voiced by||Tom Kenny|
Abner Doubledeal is the sleazy owner of at least two sports organizations. He owned the Ultimate Robot Fighting League and a year later he sold the URFL and bought the New New York Mets. He also acts as the announcer for the Butterfly Derby held at the Moon.
- The name Abner Doubledeal is a reference to Abner Doubleday, the man who supposedly invented baseball.
- Abner Doubledeal, like Bender Bending Rodriguez has adopted all the orphans from Cookieville Minimum-Security Orphanarium.
- Raging Bender
- A Leela of Her Own
- Yo Leela Leela
- The Butterjunk Effect
- Forty Percent Leadbelly (cameo)