- Zoidberg: Look, Cubert, the neck on this one! I bet he spent a fortune on ties.
(Cubert looks at him)
- Zoidberg: What, too soon?
- Fry: Woohoo! Throw down dinosaurs of the land and sea!
(bird cries and a pterodactyl swoops down and carries him off)
- Fry: This is a cool way to dieeeeee.....
- Zoidberg: Don't worry, I know how to handle bullies, just pretend like you're pathetic.
(Brett Blob comes towards him and Cubert)
- Zoidberg: Help! I'm scared. I wet myself, I'm crying like a baby and I'm soaking in pee. But what else is new!
- Brett Blob: Hahaha the pee babies peed themselves! I'm off to pottery class, dorkwads.
Professor, is this your only water source? It looks like Diet Dr. Pepper.